Is your Instagram feed filled with a disgraceful amount of glamour shots and shameless selfies? We have a remedy for that. Blush Magazine surveyed a group of planners, wedding enthusiasts and our own team for their take on who to follow in the new year. Here are 7 wedding photographers who know how to work a camera AND a smartphone — that you should be following. Right. Now.
- Emily Oud: This Central-Alberta based photographer captures the unscripted, authentic, and utterly butterfly moments.
- Dianna Man: If you are into soft photography, Dianna captures everything beautiful in natural lighting. Warning: her travel shots will give you the travel itch.
- Erin Walker: This Edmonton based wedding and portrait photographer shoots all the moments that matter. Her adorable ginger baby makes an appearance every once in a while and will surely brighten your day.
- Jade Gabrielle: This Edmonton based photographer captures people and moments in a moody mysterious kind of way. She could live off chai lattés and ginger cookies. These lovely backdrops is gorgeous!
- Nathan Walker: A mix of graphic design and photography makes this guy a double threat. His Instagram feed is filled with striking photos of his clients, loved ones, and beautiful places.
- BettiJane: Randee and Zach are the dynamic duo behind the lens. They like to capture authentic moments, spontaneity and real smiles.
- Ally Payetta: From Toronto, Ally is the new gal on the block. She’ll be spending a lot of time in Alberta this winter before she makes her official move to Calgary in 2016.