7 Photographers To Follow On Instagram Alberta Photographers You Need To Follow
Posted by Blush Magazine • Posted on December 30, 2015
Is your Instagram feed filled with a disgraceful amount of glamour shots and shameless selfies? We have a remedy for that. Blush Magazine surveyed a group of planners, wedding enthusiasts and our own team for their take on who to follow in the new year. Here are 7 wedding photographers who know how to work a camera AND a smartphone — that you should be following. Right. Now.
- Emily Oud: This Central-Alberta based photographer captures the unscripted, authentic, and utterly butterfly moments.
- Dianna Man: If you are into soft photography, Dianna captures everything beautiful in natural lighting. Warning: her travel shots will give you the travel itch.
- Erin Walker: This Edmonton based wedding and portrait photographer shoots all the moments that matter. Her adorable ginger baby makes an appearance every once in a while and will surely brighten your day.
- Jade Gabrielle: This Edmonton based photographer captures people and moments in a moody mysterious kind of way. She could live off chai lattés and ginger cookies. These lovely backdrops is gorgeous!
- Nathan Walker: A mix of graphic design and photography makes this guy a double threat. His Instagram feed is filled with striking photos of his clients, loved ones, and beautiful places.
- BettiJane: Randee and Zach are the dynamic duo behind the lens. They like to capture authentic moments, spontaneity and real smiles.
- Ally Payetta: From Toronto, Ally is the new gal on the block. She’ll be spending a lot of time in Alberta this winter before she makes her official move to Calgary in 2016.
Ally Payetta’s work is absolutely stunning!
Nice list! But you forgot about me! Haha! 😀
Thanks so much for the feature Blush!