The Curiously Arctic Renaissance Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel Soft Opening
Posted by Blush Magazine • Posted on June 25, 2014
For years there has always been a gap in the Edmonton International Airport for a quality accommodation . The Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel has answered the call with a luxury hotel that raises the bar for airport accommodation. The property opened it’s doors to travellers and locals in the Spring of 2014 and Blush Magazine was honored to attend the soft opening.
Here are some cool facts:
– The modern hotel was designed by Mike Goldsmith with GCD. The curiously arctic theme resonates throughout the entire property.
– The lobby area directly connects to the EIA departures through a heated skybridge making traveling convenient on those -30 winter days.
– The grand ballroom can host up to 500 guests depending on the set-up/design.
– Onsite HALO Bar | Bistro, a full service Starbucks and a cozy library equipped with all your electronic plug-ins to recharge before you travel.
– 213 guestrooms and 12 stylish suites
– The bar manager Tony Britton separates himself from other mixologists by focusing on fresh ingredients and premium products served with style and entertainment.
– Executive Chef Andrew Ihasz spent seven years between Fairmont Hotel & Resorts in Bermuda and San Francisco, Edmonton is extremely lucky to have him!
Your main contact for weddings & events is the lovely Sara Scott, she can be contacted by email at email@example.com
This won’t be the last time you’ll be hearing about this property, until then go enjoy a drink at the ultra modern HALO and enjoy the photos courtesy of FO Photography.