Although Dress My Day has been operating for two years, it is likely that you will be hearing much more about this rental company in 2014. Located in Edmonton, Dress My Day, led by Priya Khan has advertised at Edmonton Bridal Expo and in Blush Magazine, but there is no mistaking that in 2014, Khan and her team will become a leading option for Edmonton’s brides. Currently a home-based business, Dress My Day is looking forward to one day opening a showroom.
Dress My Day is based on a “yes” philosophy where a bride’s vision is achieved. Khan says she does not “want brides to [think] their vision is [un]attainable” which is why she offers custom options. Providing personalized service, Khan is with her clients from the initial consultation to the event. Khan personally ensures that a client’s vision comes to fruition; therefore, she has opted to take a maximum of two events a weekend, with no more than fifty events a year.
Dress My Day invited us to have a sneak peek at their 2014 catalogue. Some of our personal favourites: full sequin linens available in a variety of colours, as well as the assortment of prints — particularly the art deco styles!
- All linens/chair covers available for rentals
- Unrestricted hours of consultation from beginning to end
- Theme and style development
- Decor design and planning
- Budget preparation, allocation and management
- Vendor referrals, recommendations, negotiations and bookings to accommodate your wedding style and budget
- Attend and coordinate ceremony rehearsal
- Full on-site management of ceremony and reception, including decor set up